When: February 24 (Every Friday Evening)
Where: Deptford Lounge, 9 Giffin St, London SE8 4RJ
Tickets: First Class FREE £5 thereafter
Navy Dance Studios will provide Various Bassy Heart Beating, Blood Racing Types of Dance Styles weekly and explore different musical genres to balance and suit everybodyz flavor:
– Jazz – a high-energy dance style involving kicks, leap’s and turns to the beat of the music.
– Afro Beats – Twerking – Salsa – involving a mixture of Caribbean, Latin American and African influences, salsa is usually a partner dance and emphasises’ rhythms and sensuality
– Bashment – Belly dancing – originating in the Middle East, this dance style is a fun way to exercise.
– Hip-Hop – House & Garage performed style can involve breaking, popping, locking cutting shapes and freestyling.
Dancing is enjoyable, exciting and has always been a part of human culture, ritual’s, celebrations and can be a way to Keep Fit for people of all ages, shape’s and sizes.
Keeping Fit through dance has a wide range of physical and mental benefits including:
– Improved condition of your heart and lungs
– Increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
– Increased aerobic fitness
– Improved muscle tone and strength
– Weight management
– Stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
– Better coordination, agility and flexibility
– Improved balance and spatial awareness
– Increased physical confidence
– Improved mental functioning
– Improved general and psychological wellbeing
– Greater self-confidence and self-esteem
– Better social skills.
Things to remember
– Dancing can be a way to stay fit for people of all ages, shape’s and sizes.
– Dancing can improve your muscle tone, strength, endurance, and fitness.
– Dancing is a great way to meet new friends.
– See your doctor for a check-up if you have a medical condition, are overweight, are over 40 years of age or are unfit.
For More Info contact Virtual2Reality:
Mobile:- 07543. 603. 354 or 0757.605.5503